Monday, February 22, 2016

Chapter 18 - the British are coming! (Not really, it's just me with an english accent)

I had a freaking blast today in the recording booth, as never mind I love just being up there and hanging with the wonderful people, but it also was the day I was able to go all out fish and chips styled British accent and it felt good.

Like rain on a english cottage good.

The script was pretty funny and I got to say insanely re-wrung word pronunciations of many words, which made me laugh.

I will say also, the tongue twisting rhymes I've been practicing came in handy as heck today.

So did drinking Earl Gray this morning, and watching and listening to Benedict Cumberbatch and a binge watch of all the Harry Potter films over this weekend.

I think I'm starting to drift into method acting territory again.

Now I hope an Australian accent is needed in the future soon. I feel the need to honor my hero Steve Irwin. :)

- Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment